General Network Visualization
- NetworkX http://networkx.lanl.gov
- Cytoscape, desktop based. http://www.cytoscape.org/
- Springy, web based, directed graph. Very easy to use. https://github.com/dhotson/springy
- Cytoscape Web, web based, a little complicated, but advance. Not very beautiful and flexible though.http://cytoscapeweb.cytoscape.org/
- iGraph, both C,Python,R. A lot like NetworkX. http://igraph.sourceforge.net
- 转文章：The Best Tools For Visualization. readwriteweb
- Seems old, just keep it here. http://www.caida.org/projects/internetatlas/viz/viztools.html
- Cfinder, finding overlap community and visualization.
- GNUplot, terminal based, very handy.
- Highcharts, web based, very cool: http://www.highcharts.com/
- Google Chart Tools, less cooler than Highcharts, but with more types, such as treemap.https://developers.google.com/chart/
If you want to process/draw a network on your computer, you might try networkX/iGraph, if you want to draw them on the web, you might try Springy or Cytoscape Web.
If you want to draw charts or treemap on the web, you might want to use Highcharts or Google Chart Tools.